Who am I?
Welcome to my page and ultimately, my first blog post! If you don't know me, my name is Brie Benefield, otherwise known as BrieBenefit. First and foremost, I'm happy you're here. I wanted to use this time to introduce myself and tell you some ~not so~ interesting facts about me.
- I'm a Floridian (not born) but raised and current resident.
- If you can't tell, I love all things health and fitness. Currently, I am a CrossFitter with a sprinkle of body building and on occasion, an amateur runner.
- I truly just enjoy moving my body whether that is through CrossFit, traditional workouts, yoga, running, hiking, swimming, biking, rollerblading... you name it.
- I was a gymnast from 1.5 years old to 13 years old. I, then, took on cheerleading until I graduated high school. I still enjoy to tumble and I am hoping to get back into it more.
- I bought my first home this year (2021) #veryproudhomeowner
- I am what you call a Craft Beer enthusiast. I prefer Hazy IPAs, a good cream ale and the occasional sour. Oh and any and all wheat beers, of course!
- Growing up my dad was a pilot which resulted in a LOVE for traveling. My favorite country is Italy and I'm counting down the days until I can go back.
- I am a PROUD alumnae of Auburn University.
- I have the most handsome, loving and fun boyfriend (Kemper hehe)
- Lastly, I am a Wireless Engineer by day.
I think that about sums up my life. If you're still here, I hope you learned something new. I'd love to get to know you too--head over to my instagram: @BrieBenefit and shoot me a message that you read this post and tell me a little about yourself!